- (n.) One of the parts which by their repetition make up a flowering plant, each being a single joint of a stem with its leaf or leaves; a phytomer.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (n.) Any species of very large snakes of the genus Python, and allied genera, of the family Pythonidae. They are nearly allied to the boas. Called also rock snake.
- (n.) A diviner by spirits.
- (n.) According to Hesiod, the son of Typhoeus, and father of the winds, but later identified with him.
- (n.) A violent whirlwind; a typhoon.