Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ??????S?T?O?
- (n.) Alt. of Amortisement
- (n.) The placing of a before another, which, by ordinary rules, ought to follow it.
- management through specified channels of communication
- the production of a canal or a conversion to canals
- (Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Church) the act of admitting a deceased person into the canon of saints
- the quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste; "a man of intellectual refinement"; "he is remembered for his generosity and civilization"
- a society in an advanced state of social development (e.g., with complex legal and political and religious organizations); "the people slowly progressed from barbarism to civilization"
- a particular society at a particular time and place; "early Mayan civilization"
- the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization
- the act of colonizing; the establishment of colonies; "the British colonization of America"
- (n.) Commensality.
- (n.) The act or principle of compensating.
- (n.) That which constitutes, or is regarded as, an equivalent; that which makes good the lack or variation of something else; that which compensates for loss or privation; amends; remuneration; recompense.
- (n.) The extinction of debts of which two persons are reciprocally debtors by the credits of which they are reciprocally creditors; the payment of a debt by a credit of equal amount; a set-off.
- (n.) A recompense or reward for some loss or service.
- (n.) An equivalent stipulated for in contracts for the sale of real estate, in which it is customary to provide that errors in description, etc., shall not avoid, but shall be the subject of compensation.
- (n.) A violent shock or agitation.
- (n.) The act or process of condensing or of being condensed; the state of being condensed.
- (n.) The act or process of reducing, by depression of temperature or increase of pressure, etc., to another and denser form, as gas to the condition of a liquid or steam to water.
- (n.) A rearrangement or concentration of the different constituents of one or more substances into a distinct and definite compound of greater complexity and molecular weight, often resulting in an increase of density, as the condensation of oxygen into ozone, or of acetone into mesitylene.
- (n.) General course of conduct; behavior.
- (n.) Familiar intercourse; intimate fellowship or association; close acquaintance.
- (n.) Commerce; intercourse; traffic.
- (n.) Colloquial discourse; oral interchange of sentiments and observations; informal dialogue.
- (n.) Sexual intercourse; as, criminal conversation.
- to represent as diabolically evil; "the demonization of our enemies"
- (n.) A betrothing; betrothal.
- conversion of analog information into digital information
- (n.) The act of dispensing or dealing out; distribution; often used of the distribution of good and evil by God to man, or more generically, of the acts and modes of his administration.
- (n.) That which is dispensed, dealt out, or appointed; that which is enjoined or bestowed
- (n.) A system of principles, promises, and rules ordained and administered; scheme; economy; as, the Patriarchal, Mosaic, and Christian dispensations.
- (n.) The relaxation of a law in a particular case; permission to do something forbidden, or to omit doing something enjoined; specifically, in the Roman Catholic Church, exemption from some ecclesiastical law or obligation to God which a man has incurred of his own free will (oaths, vows, etc.).
- (n.) A formal or systematic inquiry into, or discussion of, any subject; a full examination or investigation of a matter, with the arguments and facts bearing upon it; elaborate essay; dissertation.
- the act of making equal or uniform
- the process of becoming feminized; the development of female characteristics (loss of facial hair or breast enlargement) in a male because of hormonal disorders or castration
- the act of finalizing
- the act of making more human
- a portrayal of something as ideal; "the idealization of rural life was very misleading"
- something that exists only as an idea
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that splits something you are ambivalent about into two representations--one good and one bad
- the act of making immune (especially by inoculation)
- (n.) The act or process of thickening or making thick; the process of becoming thick or thicker.
- (n.) The state of being incrassated or made thick; inspissation.
LOAD MORE RESULTS