WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) A popular song or melody sung by Venetian gondoliers.
- (n.) A piece of music composed in imitation of such a song.
- (n.) A euphorbiaceous West Indian shrub (Croton Eleutheria); also, its aromatic bark.
- (adv.) In or with the body; bodily; as, to be corporally present.
- (adv.) In the manner of a doctor.
- (n.) A genus of marine gastropod mollusks, having a conical or limpetlike shell, with an opening at the apex; -- called also keyhole limpet.
- (adv.) In a guttural manner.
- (adv.) In an integral manner; wholly; completely; also, by integration.
- (adv.) In a pastoral or rural manner.
- (adv.) In the manner of a pastor.
- (adv.) As connected with the breast.
- (n.) See Saltarello.
- (n.) A popular Italian dance in quick 3-4 or 6-8 time, running mostly in triplets, but with a hop step at the beginning of each measure. See Tarantella.
- (n.) The rock pigeon. See under Pigeon.
- (n.) An instrument used by masons and others to trace and form angles.