WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Pertaining to liberty, or to the doctrine of free will, as opposed to the doctrine of necessity.
- (n.) One who holds to the doctrine of free will.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the proletaries; belonging to the commonalty; hence, mean; vile; vulgar.
- (n.) A proletary.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Sabbath, or the tenets of Sabbatarians.
- (n.) One who regards and keeps the seventh day of the week as holy, agreeably to the letter of the fourth commandment in the Decalogue.
- (n.) A strict observer of the Sabbath.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to society; social.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Trinity, the doctrine of the Trinity, or believers in that doctrine.
- (n.) One who believes in the doctrine of the Trinity.
- (n.) One of a monastic order founded in Rome in 1198 by St. John of Matha, and an old French hermit, Felix of Valois, for the purpose of redeeming Christian captives from the Mohammedans.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to utility; consisting in utility; /iming at utility as distinguished from beauty, ornament, etc.; sometimes, reproachfully, evincing, or characterized by, a regard for utility of a lower kind, or marked by a sordid spirit; as, utilitarian narrowness; a utilitarian indifference to art.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to utilitarianism; supporting utilitarianism; as, the utilitarian view of morality; the Utilitarian Society.
- (n.) One who holds the doctrine of utilitarianism.