Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Answers for: ????K??????
- a person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)
- (a.) Dark-visaged; swart.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blackball
- sheet of slate; for writing with chalk
- a hypothetical object capable of absorbing all the electromagnetic radiation falling on it; "a black body maintained at a constant temperature is a full radiator at that temperature because the radiation reaching and leaving it must be in equilibrium"
- (a.) Having black eyebrows. Hence: Gloomy; dismal; threatening; forbidding.
- someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
- use foul or abusive language towards; "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"; "The angry mother shouted at the teacher"
- subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- heart cherry with dark flesh and skin cherry
- any of various diseases in which the central tissues blacken
- exert pressure on someone through threats
- take the place of work of someone on strike
- The old English or Gothic letter, in which the Early English manuscripts were written, and the first English books were printed. It was conspicuous for its blackness. See Type.
- (a.) Written or printed in black letter; as, a black-letter manuscript or book.
- (a.) Given to the study of books in black letter; that is, of old books; out of date.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the days in the calendar not marked with red letters as saints' days. Hence: Unlucky; inauspicious.
- put on a blacklist so as to banish or cause to be boycotted; "many books were blacklisted by the Nazis"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blackmail
- (n.) One who extorts, or endeavors to extort, money, by black mailing.
- Easter Monday, so called from the severity of that day in 1360, which was so unusual that many of Edward III.'s soldiers, then before Paris, died from the cold.
- The first Monday after the holidays; -- so called by English schoolboys.
- (n.) One who makes crude potash, or black salts.
- a smith who forges and shapes iron with a hammer and anvil
- blackish racer of the eastern United States that grows to six feet
- large harmless shiny black North American snake
- erect and almost thornless American hawthorn with somewhat pear-shaped berries
- a thorny Eurasian bush with plumlike fruits
- A walking stick made from the stem of a blackthorn bush
- coat with blacktop; "blacktop the driveway"
- an unusually successful hit with widespread popularity and huge sales (especially a movie or play or recording or novel)
- a large bomb used to demolish extensive areas (as a city block)
- (a.) Stupid; dull.
LOAD MORE RESULTS