WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (v.) A thrust or pass; a lunge.
- (v.) A slip of paper attached to a bill of exchange for receiving indorsements, when the back of the bill itself is already full; a rider.
- (v. i.) To thrust with a sword; to lunge.
- (n.) An aquatic bird of the southern United States (Platus anhinga); the darter, or snakebird.
- (v. t.) To put in proper order; to dispose (persons, or parts) in the manner intended, or best suited for the purpose; as, troops arranged for battle.
- (v. t.) To adjust or settle; to prepare; to determine; as, to arrange the preliminaries of an undertaking.
- (v. t.) To touch lightly.
- (n. pl.) Dried dung of cattle used as fuel.
- (n.) A bird of the family Cotingidae, including numerous bright-colored South American species; -- called also chatterers.
- (v. t.) To put out of place, order, or rank; to disturb the proper arrangement or order of; to throw into disorder, confusion, or embarrassment; to disorder; to disarrange; as, to derange the plans of a commander, or the affairs of a nation.
- (v. t.) To disturb in action or function, as a part or organ, or the whole of a machine or organism.
- (v. t.) To disturb in the orderly or normal action of the intellect; to render insane.