WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) A basic, dark-colored, holocrystalline, igneous rock, consisting essentially of a triclinic feldspar and pyroxene with magnetic iron; -- often limited to rocks pretertiary in age. It includes part of what was early called greenstone.
- (v. t.) To debase or degrade.
- (n.) A short cylinder connecting a trunnion with the body of a cannon. See Illust. of Cannon.
- (n.) The lowest member of a base when divided horizontally, or of a baseboard, pedestal, or the like.
- (n.) A cornice, or series of moldings, on the top of the base of a pedestal, podium, etc. See Illust. of Column.
- (n.) A board or group of moldings running round a room on a level with the tops of the chair backs.