WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ascribe
- (imp. & p. p.) of Deceive
- (a.) Declinate.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Decline
- (a.) Drawn outside of; -- used to designate a circle that touches one of the sides of a given triangle, and also the other two sides produced.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Incline
- (p. p. & a.) Having a leaning or tendency towards, or away from, a thing; disposed or moved by wish, desire, or judgment; as, a man inclined to virtue.
- (p. p. & a.) Making an angle with some line or plane; -- said of a line or plane.
- (p. p. & a.) Bent out of a perpendicular position, or into a curve with the convex side uppermost.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Machine
- (imp. & p. p.) of Receive
- (a.) Falling or turned downward; reclinate.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recline
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recoil
- (a.) Not coined, or minted; as, uncoined silver.
- (a.) Not fabricated; not artificial or counterfeit; natural.