WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- A suffix properly meaning a rule, ruling, as in monarchy, the rule of one only. Cf. -arch.
- (a.) Arched; as, archy brows.
- (n.) Property; possession.
- (n.) See Jigger.
- (n.) A South African shrub (Barosma) with small leaves that are dotted with oil glands; also, the leaves themselves, which are used in medicine for diseases of the urinary organs, etc. Several species furnish the leaves.
- (n.) A hole in the ground, or hiding place, for concealing and preserving provisions which it is inconvenient to carry.
- (n.) A public nursery, where the young children of poor women are cared for during the day, while their mothers are at work.
- (n.) The territory or dominions of a duke; a dukedom.
- (a.) See FitchE.
- (n.) A light cape, usually of lace, worn by women, to cover the neck and throat, and extending to the shoulders.
- (n.) A student of the first year.
- (a.) Infected with the itch, or with an itching sensation.
- (n.) Neglect; negligence; remissness; neglect to do a thing at the proper time; delay to assert a claim.
- (n.) See water buck, under 3d Buck.
- (n.) See Litchi.
- (n.) See Loach.
- (a.) Like.
- (n.) The striped mullet of California (Mugil cephalus, / Mexicanus).
- (v. i.) To lie hid; to skulk; to act, or carry one's self, sneakingly.
- (n.) A seaport town of Arabia, on the Red Sea.
- (n.) A variety of coffee brought from Mocha.
- (n.) An Abyssinian weight, equivalent to a Troy grain.
- (a.) Much.
- (n.) A bale of raw silk.