WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (v. t. & i.) See Drecche.
- (v. t.) To feather, as an arrow.
- (n.) An outline or general delineation of anything; a first rough or incomplete draught or plan of any design; especially, in the fine arts, such a representation of an object or scene as serves the artist's purpose by recording its chief features; also, a preliminary study for an original work.
- (n.) To draw the outline or chief features of; to make a rought of.
- (n.) To plan or describe by giving the principal points or ideas of.
- (v. i.) To make sketches, as of landscapes.
- (v. t.) A miserable person; one profoundly unhappy.
- (v. t.) One sunk in vice or degradation; a base, despicable person; a vile knave; as, a profligate wretch.