WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) See Bilimbi, etc.
- (a.) Making blind or as if blind; depriving of sight or of understanding; obscuring; as, blinding tears; blinding snow.
- (n.) A thin coating of sand and fine gravel over a newly paved road. See Blind, v. t., 4.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blind
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blink
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brick
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brisk
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bridge
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bridle
- (a.) Full to the brim; overflowing.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brim
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bring
- (n.) The act of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
- (n.) The art of constructing edifices, or the practice of civil architecture.
- (n.) That which is built; a fabric or edifice constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Build
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Child
- (v. i.) Bearing Children; (Fig.) productive; fruitful.
- (a.) Making chilly or cold; depressing; discouraging; cold; distant; as, a chilling breeze; a chilling manner.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chill
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chink
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chinse
- (n.) A chip; a piece separated by a cutting or graving instrument; a fragment.
- (n.) The act or process of cutting or breaking off small pieces, as in dressing iron with a chisel, or reducing a timber or block of stone to shape.
- (n.) The breaking off in small pieces of the edges of potter's ware, porcelain, etc.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chip