WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Capable of being donated or given.
- (a.) Liable or subject to a fine; as, a finable person or offense.
- (a.) Marriageable.
- (a.) Such as can be mined; as, minable earth.
- (a.) Reasonable; also, loquacious.
- (a.) Capable of being healed or cured; susceptible of remedy.
- (a.) Capable of being held, naintained, or defended, as against an assailant or objector, or againts attempts to take or process; as, a tenable fortress, a tenable argument.
- (a.) Capable of being tuned, or made harmonious; hence, harmonious; musical; tuneful.