Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ??R???L?C
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or derived from, the mulberry; moric.
- (a.) Alt. of Parabolical
- (a.) Pertaining to, or designating, an organic acid metameric with malic acid.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the periople; connected with the periople.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or designating, an acid now called maleic acid.
- (a.) Derived from wood by distillation; -- formerly used in designating crude wood spirit.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or designating, an acid obtained as a white amorphous deliquescent substance, C8H10O11; -- called also ditartaric, tartrilic, or tartrylic acid.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or designating, an anhydride, C4H4O5, of tartaric acid, obtained as a white crystalline deliquescent substance.