WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or derived from, the mulberry; moric.
- (a.) Alt. of Parabolical
- (a.) Pertaining to, or designating, an organic acid metameric with malic acid.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the periople; connected with the periople.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or designating, an acid now called maleic acid.
- (a.) Derived from wood by distillation; -- formerly used in designating crude wood spirit.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or designating, an acid obtained as a white amorphous deliquescent substance, C8H10O11; -- called also ditartaric, tartrilic, or tartrylic acid.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or designating, an anhydride, C4H4O5, of tartaric acid, obtained as a white crystalline deliquescent substance.