WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (pl.) of Cornea
- (a.) The state of being far off; distance; remoteness.
- (n.) Originally, the complete dress, especially in a military sense, of a man or a horse; hence, in general, armor.
- (n.) The equipment of a draught or carriage horse, for drawing a wagon, coach, chaise, etc.; gear; tackling.
- (n.) The part of a loom comprising the heddles, with their means of support and motion, by which the threads of the warp are alternately raised and depressed for the passage of the shuttle.
- (v. t.) To dress in armor; to equip with armor for war, as a horseman; to array.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To equip or furnish for defense.
- (v. t.) To make ready for draught; to equip with harness, as a horse. Also used figuratively.