WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mortise
- (a.) Adherent to a party or faction; especially, having the character of blind, passionate, or unreasonable adherence to a party; as, blinded by partisan zeal.
- (a.) Serving as a partisan in a detached command; as, a partisan officer or corps.
- (n.) An adherent to a party or faction; esp., one who is strongly and passionately devoted to a party or an interest.
- (n.) The commander of a body of detached light troops engaged in making forays and harassing an enemy.
- (n.) Any member of such a corps.
- (n.) A kind of halberd or pike; also, a truncheon; a staff.
- (a.) Punched; pierced with, or having, holes.
- (n.) See Porteass.