WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) One who drudges; one who works hard in servile employment; a mental servant.
- (v. i.) To perform menial work; to labor in mean or unpleasant offices with toil and fatigue.
- (v. t.) To consume laboriously; -- with away.
- (n.) Sullen malice or malevolence; cherished malice, enmity, or dislike; ill will; an old cause of hatred or quarrel.
- (n.) Slight symptom of disease.
- (v. i.) To be covetous or envious; to show discontent; to murmur; to complain; to repine; to be unwilling or reluctant.
- (v. i.) To feel compunction or grief.
- (v. t.) To look upon with desire to possess or to appropriate; to envy (one) the possession of; to begrudge; to covet; to give with reluctance; to desire to get back again; -- followed by the direct object only, or by both the direct and indirect objects.
- (v. t.) To hold or harbor with malicioua disposition or purpose; to cherish enviously.
- (n.) Mud; mire; soft mud; slush.
- (n.) Small floating pieces of ice, or masses of saturated snow.
- (n.) See Slime, 4.
- (n.) A suffocating smoke.
- (n.) A heap of damp combustibles partially ignited and burning slowly, placed on the windward side of a house, tent, or the like, in order, by the thick smoke, to keep off mosquitoes or other insects.
- (n.) That which is smeared upon anything; a stain; a blot; a smutch; a smear.
- (v. t.) To stifle or smother with smoke; to smoke by means of a smudge.
- (v. t.) To smear; to smutch; to soil; to blacken with smoke.
- (n.) A miser; a sneaking fellow.
- (v. i.) To lie snug or quiet.
- (v. i.) To walk or march with labor; to jog along; to move wearily.