WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) A wash or lotion.
- (a.) Having a tendency to loosen or relax.
- (a.) Having the effect of loosening or opening the intestines, and relieving from constipation; -- opposed to astringent.
- (n.) A laxative medicine. See the Note under Cathartic.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a palace, or to a high officer of a palace; hence, possessing royal privileges.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the palate.
- (n.) One invested with royal privileges and rights within his domains; a count palatine. See Count palatine, under 4th Count.
- (n.) The Palatine hill in Rome.
- (n.) A palatine bone.
- (a.) Pleasing to the taste; palatable.
- (v. t.) To modify, as the tones of the voice, by means of the palate; as, to palatize a letter or sound.
- (n.) A collar or cape.
- (a.) Having the power to cure or heal; healing; tending to heal; sanatory.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rocks; living among rocks; as, a saxatile plant.
- (n.) A hydrous carbonate of nickel occurring as an emerald-green incrustation on chromite; -- called also emerald nickel.