WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) A court held in Derbyshire, in England, for deciding controversies between miners.
- (n.) A post sunk in the ground to receive the bars closing a passage into a field.
- (n.) A room containing a bar or counter at which liquors are sold.
- (n.) A red wood of a leguminous tree (Baphia nitida), from Angola and the Gaboon in Africa. It is used as a dyewood, and also for ramrods, violin bows and turner's work.
- (v. t.) To broil. [Obs.] "We had a calf's head carboned".
- (n.) A large herbaceous plant (Cynara Cardunculus) related to the artichoke; -- used in cookery and as a salad.
- (pl.) of Cargo
- (n.) A small, light, open one-horse carriage
- (n.) A covered cart
- (n.) A kind of calash. See Carryall.
- (a.) Affected with caries; decaying; as, a carious tooth.
- (n.) A sort of Russian isinglass, made from the air bladder of the sturgeon, and used in clarifying wine.
- (a.) Alt. of Carnous
- (a.) Of or pertaining to flesh; fleshy.
- (a.) Of a fleshy consistence; -- applied to succulent leaves, stems, etc.