WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Industrious; active.
- (a.) Heedful.
- (n.) A caldron; a copper kettle.
- (adv.) Of necessity; necessarily; indispensably; -- often with must, and equivalent to of need.
- (superl.) Distressed by want of the means of living; very por; indigent; necessitous.
- (superl.) Necessary; requiste.
- (a.) Abounding with reeds; covered with reeds.
- (a.) Having the quality of reed in tone, that is, ///// and thin^ as some voices.
- (pl.) of Seed
- (superl.) Abounding with seeds; bearing seeds; having run to seeds.
- (superl.) Having a peculiar flavor supposed to be derived from the weeds growing among the vines; -- said of certain kinds of French brandy.
- (superl.) Old and worn out; exhausted; spiritless; also, poor and miserable looking; shabbily clothed; shabby looking; as, he looked seedy coat.
- (a.) Dressed in weeds, or mourning garments.
- (superl.) Of or pertaining to weeds; consisting of weeds.
- (superl.) Abounding with weeds; as, weedy grounds; a weedy garden; weedy corn.
- (superl.) Scraggy; ill-shaped; ungainly; -- said of colts or horses, and also of persons.