WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) One who travels a circuit, as a circuit judge.
- (a.) Reclaimed from savage life and manners; instructed in arts, learning, and civil manners; refined; cultivated.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Civilize
- (n.) One who, or that which, civilizes or tends to civilize.
- (a.) Disdainful.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disdain
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disguise
- (n.) One who, or that which, disguises.
- (n.) One who wears a disguise; an actor in a masquerade; a masker.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disjoin
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disseize
- (n.) A person disseized, or put out of possession of an estate unlawfully; -- correlative to disseizor.
- (v. t. & i.) To shiver or break in pieces.