Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Solutions for: ?IC?LES
- vegetables (especially cucumbers) preserved in brine or vinegar
- informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
- preserve in a pickling liquid
- an edge tool for cutting grass or crops; has a curved blade and a short handle
- to be amused, delighted or entertained
- touch or stroke lightly; "The grass tickled her calves"
- the act of tickling
- feel sudden intense sensation or emotion; "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
- a cutaneous sensation often resulting from light stroking
- touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements