Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?N?E??O
- (n.) See Innuendo.
- (v. i.) To do less than is requisite or proper; -- opposed to overdo.
- (v. t.) To do less thoroughly than is requisite; specifically, to cook insufficiently; as, to underdo the meat; -- opposed to overdo.
- (v. t.) To go or move below or under.
- (v. t.) To be subjected to; to bear up against; to pass through; to endure; to suffer; to sustain; as, to undergo toil and fatigue; to undergo pain, grief, or anxiety; to undergothe operation of amputation; food in the stomach undergoes the process of digestion.
- (v. t.) To be the bearer of; to possess.
- (v. t.) To undertake; to engage in; to hazard.
- (v. t.) To be subject or amenable to; to underlie.