WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) See Innuendo.
- (v. i.) To do less than is requisite or proper; -- opposed to overdo.
- (v. t.) To do less thoroughly than is requisite; specifically, to cook insufficiently; as, to underdo the meat; -- opposed to overdo.
- (v. t.) To go or move below or under.
- (v. t.) To be subjected to; to bear up against; to pass through; to endure; to suffer; to sustain; as, to undergo toil and fatigue; to undergo pain, grief, or anxiety; to undergothe operation of amputation; food in the stomach undergoes the process of digestion.
- (v. t.) To be the bearer of; to possess.
- (v. t.) To undertake; to engage in; to hazard.
- (v. t.) To be subject or amenable to; to underlie.