WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Yielding; bending; pliant; submissive.
- (n.) A function involving the coefficients and the variables of a quantic, and such that when the quantic is lineally transformed the same function of the new variables and coefficients shall be equal to the old function multiplied by a factor. An invariant is a like function involving only the coefficients of the quantic.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the nobility.
- (n.) A history of noble families.
- (n.) The state of being a novice; time of initiation or instruction in rudiments.
- (n.) Hence: Time of probation in a religious house before taking the vows.
- (n.) One who is going through a novitiate, or period of probation; a novice.
- (n.) The place where novices live or are trained.
- (n.) A prickly tropical shrub (Caesalpinia, formerly Poinciana, pulcherrima), with bipinnate leaves, and racemes of showy orange-red flowers with long crimson filaments.
- (a.) Sorediiferous.