Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Solutions for: ?O???NO?
- a knob used to release the catch when opening a door (often called `doorhandle' in Great Britain)
- (v. t.) To have previous knowledge of; to know beforehand.
- (n.) The ensign or standard in use by certain princes or states, such as the mediaeval republics of Italy, and in more recent times by the pope.
- (n.) A name popularly given to any flag which hangs from a crosspiece or frame instead of from the staff or the mast itself.
- (n.) One who governs; especially, one who is invested with the supreme executive authority in a State; a chief ruler or magistrate; as, the governor of Pennsylvania.
- (n.) One who has the care or guardianship of a young man; a tutor; a guardian.
- (n.) A pilot; a steersman.
- (n.) A contrivance applied to steam engines, water wheels, and other machinery, to maintain nearly uniform speed when the resistances and motive force are variable.
- (adv.) See Hobnob.
- (n.) The of itself unknown and unknowable rational object, or thing in itself, which is distinguished from the phenomenon through which it is apprehended by the senses, and by which it is interpreted and understood; -- so used in the philosophy of Kant and his followers.
- any of several deep-bodied food fishes of western Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
- flesh of pompano; warm-water fatty fish
- (pl.) of Soprano