Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?O??G
- (n.) Anything done; a deed; an action good or bad; hence, in the plural, conduct; behavior. See Do.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Do
- (n.) The act of moving in any manner; traveling; as, the going is bad.
- (n.) Departure.
- (n.) Pregnancy; gestation; childbearing.
- (n.) Course of life; behavior; doings; ways.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Go
- (n.) Same as Mung.
- (n.) The offspring of animals, either a single animal or offspring collectively.
- (superl.) Not long born; still in the first part of life; not yet arrived at adolescence, maturity, or age; not old; juvenile; -- said of animals; as, a young child; a young man; a young fawn.
- (superl.) Being in the first part, pr period, of growth; as, a young plant; a young tree.
- (superl.) Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.