WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) Anything done; a deed; an action good or bad; hence, in the plural, conduct; behavior. See Do.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Do
- (n.) The act of moving in any manner; traveling; as, the going is bad.
- (n.) Departure.
- (n.) Pregnancy; gestation; childbearing.
- (n.) Course of life; behavior; doings; ways.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Go
- (n.) Same as Mung.
- (n.) The offspring of animals, either a single animal or offspring collectively.
- (superl.) Not long born; still in the first part of life; not yet arrived at adolescence, maturity, or age; not old; juvenile; -- said of animals; as, a young child; a young man; a young fawn.
- (superl.) Being in the first part, pr period, of growth; as, a young plant; a young tree.
- (superl.) Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.