WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) The spikelet or flower cluster of grasses.
- (n.) The bark, or a vegetable extract brought in solid cakes from South America and believed to be derived from the bark, of the tree Chrysophyllum glycyphloeum. It is used as an alterative and astringent.
- (n.) One of the chief magistrates of the Italian republics in the Middle Ages.
- (n.) A mayor, alderman, or other magistrate, in some towns of Italy.
- (n.) Potassium oxide.
- (n.) Potassium hydroxide, commonly called caustic potash.