WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) Want of feeling; privation of passion, emotion, or excitement; dispassion; -- applied either to the body or the mind. As applied to the mind, it is a calmness, indolence, or state of indifference, incapable of being ruffled or roused to active interest or exertion by pleasure, pain, or passion.
- (n.) See Appaume.
- (n.) Defective digestion, indigestion.
- (n.) The wild Guinea pig of Brazil (Cavia aperea).
- (pl.) of Apex
- (n.) Loss of the power of speech, or of the appropriate use of words, the vocal organs remaining intact, and the intelligence being preserved. It is dependent on injury or disease of the brain.
- (n.) Loss of voice or vocal utterance.
- (n.) One of the whitish specks called aphthae.
- (n.) The disease, also called thrush.
- (n.) A place where bees are kept; a stand or shed for bees; a beehouse.
- (a.) At or belonging to an apex, tip, or summit.
- (n. pl.) See Apex.
- (pl.) of Apex
- (adv.) Each by itself; by the single one; to each; as the share of each; as, these melons cost a shilling apiece.
- (a.) Trimmed.
- (n.) Assurance of manner or of action; self-possession.
- (n.) Partial privation or suspension of breath; suffocation.
- (n.) Without feet; footless.
- (n.) Destitute of the ventral fin, as the eels.
- (a.) Apodal.