Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Answers for: ?U??I?Y
- (n.) The state of being curved; a bending in a regular form; crookedness.
- (n.) The quality or condition of being two or twofold; dual character or usage.
- (v. t.) To sweeten; to free from acidity, saltness, or acrimony.
- (v. t.) Fig. : To mollify; to sweeten; to please.
- (v. t.) To make stupid in intellect.
- (adv.) In a dusky manner.
- in a strange manner; "a queerly inscribed sheet of paper"
- (n.) Same as Frumenty.
- (adv.) In a fussy manner.
- in a huffy manner; "`Don't bother to call me back,' he said huffily"
- (adv.) In a husky manner; dryly.
- stopping or starting abruptly
- (a.) To prove or show to be just; to vindicate; to maintain or defend as conformable to law, right, justice, propriety, or duty.
- (a.) To pronounce free from guilt or blame; to declare or prove to have done that which is just, right, proper, etc.; to absolve; to exonerate; to clear.
- (a.) To treat as if righteous and just; to pardon; to exculpate; to absolve.
- (a.) To prove; to ratify; to confirm.
- (a.) To make even or true, as lines of type, by proper spacing; to adjust, as type. See Justification, 4.
- (v. i.) To form an even surface or true line with something else; to fit exactly.
- (v. i.) To take oath to the ownership of property sufficient to qualify one's self as bail or surety.
- (adv.) In a lucky manner; by good fortune; fortunately; -- used in a good sense; as, they luckily escaped injury.
LOAD MORE RESULTS