WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) Same as Confiture.
- (n.) The act of comparing two or more things together; comparison.
- (n.) The act of consulting together formally; serious conversation or discussion; interchange of views.
- (n.) A meeting for consultation, discussion, or an interchange of opinions.
- (n.) A meeting of the two branches of a legislature, by their committees, to adjust between them.
- (n.) A stated meeting of preachers and others, invested with authority to take cognizance of ecclesiastical matters.
- (n.) A voluntary association of Congregational churches of a district; the district in which such churches are.
- (n. fem.) One to whom secrets, especially those relating to affairs of love, are confided or intrusted; a confidential or bosom friend.
- (n.) The act of confiding, trusting, or putting faith in; trust; reliance; belief; -- formerly followed by of, now commonly by in.
- (n.) That in which faith is put or reliance had.
- (n.) The state of mind characterized by one's reliance on himself, or his circumstances; a feeling of self-sufficiency; such assurance as leads to a feeling of security; self-reliance; -- often with self prefixed.
- (n.) Private conversation; (pl.) secrets shared; as, there were confidences between them.
- (n.) Trustful; without fear or suspicion; frank; unreserved.
- (n.) Having self-reliance; bold; undaunted.
- (n.) Having an excess of assurance; bold to a fault; dogmatical; impudent; presumptuous.
- (n.) Giving occasion for confidence.
- (a.) Capable of being confined, restricted, or limited.
- (a.) Seized and appropriated by the government to the public use; forfeited.
- (v. t.) To seize as forfeited to the public treasury; to appropriate to the public use.
- (n.) The act of flowing together; the meeting or junction of two or more streams; the place of meeting.
- (n.) Any running together of separate streams or currents; the act of meeting and crowding in a place; hence, a crowd; a concourse; an assemblage.
- (a.) Having the same form.
- (a.) Broken; uneven.
- (a.) Capable of being confused.
- (a.) That may be confuted.