WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (v. t.) To deprive of odor, especially of such as results from impurities.
- (v. t.) To deprive of oxygen; to reduce from the state of an oxide.
- (a.) Relating to Dionysius, a monk of the 6th century; as, the Dionysian, or Christian, era.
- (n.) The science of the refraction of light; that part of geometrical optics which treats of the laws of the refraction of light in passing from one medium into another, or through different mediums, as air, water, or glass, and esp. through different lenses; -- distinguished from catoptrics, which refers to reflected light.
- (n.) One of the low-toned tubes of a bagpipe.
- (a.) Having twelve leaves to a sheet; as, a duodecimo from, book, leaf, size, etc.
- (n.) A book consisting of sheets each of which is folded into twelve leaves; hence, indicating, more or less definitely, a size of a book; -- usually written 12mo or 12¡.