WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) The practice or employment of spies; the practice of watching the words and conduct of others, to make discoveries, as spies or secret emissaries; secret watching.
- (n.) A clear space between a citadel and the nearest houses of the town.
- (n.) The glacis of the counterscarp, or the slope of the parapet of the covered way toward the country.
- (n.) A grass plat; a lawn.
- (n.) Any clear, level space used for public walks or drives; esp., a terrace by the seaside.
- (n.) Espousal.
- (v. i.) To range at large, or without restraint.
- (v. i.) To enlarge in discourse or writing; to be copious in argument or discussion; to descant.
- (v. t.) To expand; to spread; to extend; to diffuse; to broaden.
- (a.) Waiting in expectation; looking for
- (a.) waiting for the efforts of nature, with little active treatment.
- (n.) One who waits in expectation; one held in dependence by hope of receiving some good.
- (v. t.) To hasten; to expedite.
- (v. t.) To fish out; to find out by skill or laborious investigation; to search out.
- (a.) Spreading or extending outwardly in a flat form.
- (a.) Evolved; unfolded.
- (v. t.) To unfold; to expand; to lay open.
- (v. t.) To unfold the meaning or sense of; to explain; to clear of difficulties or obscurity; to interpret.
- (v. t.) To explore.
- (v. t.) To purify; to clear from anything noxious, offensive, or erroneous; to cleanse; to purge; as, to expurgate a book.