WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) A woman who fabricates.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Facilitate
- (n.) The act of facilitating or making easy.
- (a.) Wanting in courage; depressed by fear; easily discouraged or frightened; cowardly; timorous; dejected.
- (n.) The female or young of the goshawk (Astur palumbarius).
- (a.) Hollow or unsound at the core; treacherous; deceitful; perfidious.
- (n.) A falsifier.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Familiarize
- (n.) Familiarity.