WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) Alt. of Fetish
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fete
- (a.) Alt. of Fetishistic
- (n.) A material object supposed among certain African tribes to represent in such a way, or to be so connected with, a supernatural being, that the possession of it gives to the possessor power to control that being.
- (n.) Any object to which one is excessively devoted.
- (n.) A chain or shackle for the feet; a chain by which an animal is confined by the foot, either made fast or disabled from free and rapid motion; a bond; a shackle.
- (n.) Anything that confines or restrains; a restraint.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) To put fetters upon; to shackle or confine the feet of with a chain; to bind.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) To restrain from motion; to impose restraints on; to confine; to enchain; as, fettered by obligations.
- (a.) To repair; to prepare; to put in order.
- (a.) To cover or line with a mixture of ore, cinders, etc., as the hearth of a puddling furnace.
- (n.) The act of fettling.
- (v. i.) To make preparations; to put things in order; to do trifling business.
- (n.) A written decision of a Turkish mufti on some point of law.