Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Solver Answers for: FET???
- (n.) Alt. of Fetish
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fete
- (a.) Alt. of Fetishistic
- (n.) A material object supposed among certain African tribes to represent in such a way, or to be so connected with, a supernatural being, that the possession of it gives to the possessor power to control that being.
- (n.) Any object to which one is excessively devoted.
- a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- (n.) A chain or shackle for the feet; a chain by which an animal is confined by the foot, either made fast or disabled from free and rapid motion; a bond; a shackle.
- (n.) Anything that confines or restrains; a restraint.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) To put fetters upon; to shackle or confine the feet of with a chain; to bind.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) To restrain from motion; to impose restraints on; to confine; to enchain; as, fettered by obligations.
- (a.) To repair; to prepare; to put in order.
- (a.) To cover or line with a mixture of ore, cinders, etc., as the hearth of a puddling furnace.
- (n.) The act of fettling.
- (v. i.) To make preparations; to put things in order; to do trifling business.
- (n.) A written decision of a Turkish mufti on some point of law.