WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) The quality or state of being greasy, oiliness; unctuousness; grossness.
- (v. i.) To conform to the Greek custom, especially in speech.
- (a.) Having characteristics that are partly Greek and partly Roman; as, Greco-Roman architecture.
- (n.) The quality of being greedy; vehement and selfish desire.
- (n.) A plant of the genus Genista (G. tinctoria); dyer's weed; -- called also greenweed.
- (n.) A board or court of justice formerly held in the counting house of the British sovereign's household, composed of the lord steward and his officers, and having cognizance of matters of justice in the household, with power to correct offenders and keep the peace within the verge of the palace, which extends two hundred yards beyond the gates.
- (n.) A European finch (Ligurinus chloris); -- called also green bird, green linnet, green grosbeak, green olf, greeny, and peasweep.
- (n.) The Texas sparrow (Embernagra rufivirgata), in which the general color is olive green, with four rufous stripes on the head.
- (n.) A house in which tender plants are cultivated and sheltered from the weather.
- (n.) A European sandpiper or snipe (Totanus canescens); -- called also greater plover.