WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (adv.) In an important manner.
- (adv.) Not correctly; inaccurately; not exactly; as, a writing incorrectly copied; testimony incorrectly stated.
- (a.) Uncorrupted.
- (adv.) Without corruption.
- (adv.) In the innermost place.
- (pl.) of Intercentrum
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intercept
- (n.) One who, or that which, intercepts.
- (a.) Between the ribs; pertaining to, or produced by, the parts between the ribs; as, intercostal respiration, in which the chest is alternately enlarged and contracted by the intercostal muscles.
- (a.) Situated between teeth; as, an interdental space, the space between two teeth in a gear wheel.
- (a.) Formed between the upper and lower teeth; as, interdental consonants.
- (n.) The space between two dentils.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Interdict
- (imp. & p. p.) of Interject
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intermit
- (imp. & p. p.) of Interpret
- (n.) One who or that which interprets, explains, or expounds; a translator; especially, a person who translates orally between two parties.
- (a.) Broken; intermitted; suddenly stopped.
- (a.) Irregular; -- said of any arrangement whose symmetry is destroyed by local causes, as when leaflets are interposed among the leaves in a pinnate leaf.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Interrupt
- (n.) One who, or that which, interrupts.
- (n.) A device for opening and closing an electrical circuit; a vibrating spring or tuning fork, arranged to make and break a circuit at rapidly recurring intervals, by the action of the current itself.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intersect
- (a.) Between septa; as, the interseptal spaces or zones, between the transparent, or septal, zones in striated muscle; the interseptal chambers of a shell, or of a seed vessel.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intersert
- (n.) One who intervenes; a mediator; especially (Eccles. Hist.), a person designated by a church to reconcile parties, and unite them in the choice of officers.