WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Of or pertaining to katabolism; as, katabolic processes, which give rise to substances (katastates) of decreasing complexity and increasing stability.
- (n.) (Physiol.) A substance formed by a katabolic process; -- opposed to anastate. See Katabolic.
- (n.) A kitchen servant; a cook.
- (n.) The body of servants employed in the kitchen.
- (n.) See Kite, n., 6.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Kitten
- (a.) Resembling a kitten; playful; as, a kittenish disposition.
- (n.) A northern gull (Rissa tridactyla), inhabiting the coasts of Europe and America. It is white, with black tips to the wings, and has but three toes.
- (n.) See Karyomiton.