WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Lapsible.
- (a.) Liable to lapse.
- (v. i.) Worthy of being lauded; praiseworthy; commendable; as, laudable motives; laudable actions; laudable ambition.
- (v. i.) Healthy; salubrious; normal; having a disposition to promote healing; not noxious; as, laudable juices of the body; laudable pus.
- (a.) Such as can be leased.
- (a.) Such as can be lent.
- (a.) Fit to be levied; capable of being assessed and collected; as, sums leviable by course of law.
- (n.) The gromwell.
- (a.) Such as can be lifted.
- (a.) See Likable.
- (n.) Filings of metal.
- (v. i.) Capable of being melted.
- (a.) Such as can be lent; available for lending; as, loanable funds; -- used mostly in financial business and writings.
- (n.) One of the two or three delicate membranous scales which are next to the stamens in grasses.
- (n.) A gentle gale of wind.
- (n.) A small opening, as in the walls of fortification, or in the bulkhead of a ship, through which small arms or other weapons may be discharged at an enemy.
- (n.) A hole or aperture that gives a passage, or the means of escape or evasion.
- (a.) See Lovable.