WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (n.) One who recites; also, a book of extracts for recitation.
- (v. i.) To enter anew or again.
- (v. t.) To enter again.
- (v. t.) To cut deeper, as engraved lines on a plate of metal, when the engraving has not been deep enough, or the plate has become worn in printing.
- (n.) One who, or that which, refutes.
- (v. t.) To inter again.
- (n.) One who relates or narrates.
- (n.) One who sets right; one who does justice or redresses wrong.
- (n.) One who rivets.
- (n.) One who roasts meat.
- (n.) A contrivance for roasting.
- (n.) A pig, or other article of food fit for roasting.
- (n.) See Roisterer.
- (v. i.) To bluster; to swagger; to bully; to be bold, noisy, vaunting, or turbulent.
- (n.) The male of the domestic fowl; a cock.
- (n.) Alt. of Roysterer