WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- a. & n. from Toast, v.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Toast
- (n.) A treatise; a tract; an essay.
- (a.) Capable of being drawn out in length; ductile.
- (n.) The act of drawing, or the state of being drawn; as, the traction of a muscle.
- (n.) Specifically, the act of drawing a body along a plane by motive power, as the drawing of a carriage by men or horses, the towing of a boat by a tug.
- (n.) Attraction; a drawing toward.
- (n.) The adhesive friction of a wheel on a rail, a rope on a pulley, or the like.
- (n.) A Tractarian.
- (a.) Serving to draw; pulling; attracting; as, tractive power.
- (n.) A tractrix.
- (n.) A curve such that the part of the tangent between the point of tangency and a given straight line is constant; -- so called because it was conceived as described by the motion of one end of a tangent line as the other end was drawn along the given line.
- (n.) The keeper of an eating house, or restaurant; a restaurateur.
- (n.) Treachery.
- (n.) An old game played with dice.
- (n.) One who twattles; a twaddler.