Click or tap here to find out how this works
Stuck on a crossword puzzle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: T?R?N???
- (n.) The quality or state of being tart.
- (n.) One of the rowers on the topmost of the three benches in a trireme.
- (n.) A threne, or threnody; a dirge; a funeral song.
- (n.) A song of lamentation; a threnode.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Throng
- (adv.) In throngs or crowds.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Throne
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Tiro, or a system of shorthand said to have been introduced by him into ancient Rome.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Turin.
- (n. sing. & pl.) A native or inhabitant of Turin; collectively, the people of Turin.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or designating, an extensive family of languages of simple structure and low grade (called also Altaic, Ural-Altaic, and Scythian), spoken in the northern parts of Europe and Asia and Central Asia; of pertaining to, or designating, the people who speak these languages.
- (n.) One of the Turanians.
- (n.) One of the subdivisions into which the Upper Cretaceous formation of Europe is divided.
- (a.) Alt. of Tyrannical
- (n.) The state of being a tyro, or beginner.