WHAT'S THIS WORD is a crossword solver & word finder.
Need crossword puzzle help?
Can't figure out a word or words in your crossword puzzle? Search thousands of crossword puzzle answers on WHAT'S THIS WORD.
Just enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) that you don't know.
It's probably one of these:
- (a.) Circular; suitable to rotation.
- (n.) A piping or whistling sound caused by difficult respiration.
- (n.) An ordinary whisper exaggerated so as to produce the hoarse sound known as the "stage whisper." It is a forcible whisper with some admixture of tone.
- (v. i.) To breathe hard, and with an audible piping or whistling sound, as persons affected with asthma.
- (a.) Breathing with difficulty and with a wheeze; wheezing. Used also figuratively.